The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by Kimba @Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
I thought that this post was a great idea for me to share with you my news. I first found out about this meme from Mallory, she has a great blog and you should go check it out.
LAST WEEK’S RECAP:
So let’s begin with a small summary of the past week…
- On Friday, I shared with you this quote that I loved.
- On Saturday, I posted my Autumn Book Haul (finally! It took me soooo long to write and edit this post)
- On Saturday, I also shared this Tedx video about stereotypes.
Unfortunately, I hadn’t uploaded anything more the previous week. But that’s going to change.
And with that comment let’s see what coming up this week in my blog.
- I’ve been taking an art class for a while now and this week I’m planning to write a post telling you all about it.
- There will be 2 review posts, one of which will be a complete series review. I’m not telling you which books I’ll be reviewing, though. It’s a surprise!
- This week’s Top 5 Wednesday topic is Books You’re Thankful For, but I’m not sure if I will do it.
- I’m thinking of writing a tag post, my first one ever, and even though I have never been tagged by anyone.
- Apart from that, there will be a Friday Reads post and
- lastly, there is going to be one more post discussing audio-books, e-books and printed books.
- This week I will be traveling to Larisa, where my sister is studying. We are planning to look for a new house, where we can move together for the next couple of years. Unfortunately, she has no Internet connection there, so it will be difficult for me to upload my posts and respond to comments. Difficult but, of course, not impossible. It can be done, but it might take me some time before answering to some of our comments. Anyway, the important part is that it’s going to be a great week and it will be even better if actually manage to find a house.
- I’m planning to do Blogmas this year. To anyone who doesn’t know what that means, it means that I will be writing one post everyday from December the 1st until December the 25th. I got the idea after reading this post. I think it’s a great idea and it will also help me get into the habit of blogging more frequently.
I am currently re-reading ‘Scandal in Spring’ by Lisa Kleypas. These last few months I’m stuck re-reading and re-reading books and being unable to pick up new one. It’s so infinitely frustrating.
PLANNING TO READ:
Despite this kind of slump I’ve been in, I have decided that it is finally time for me to start reading a new book. So, after I’m done with the one I’m currently reading, I will be picking up ‘Jane Eyre’ by Charlotte Bronte. I need to read this one and I’ve been meaning to do it for almost three months now. So, it’s time for me to finally pick it up.
That was my news for this week. What about you? What are you currently reading? What book are you planning to read next? Tell me about something exciting you’ve got planned for this week. Tell me all about it in the comments below. And if you’ve written a Sunday Post as well, then don’t hesitate to share the link so that I can go check it out.