The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by Kimba @Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
This has been a very busy week, so let me share with you my news…
LAST WEEK’S RECAP:
Last week I started doing Blogmas 2015. Or at least, that was my plan but, unfortunately, everything didn’t go as planned. You see, I had recently caught a really bad cold (from which I’m still recovering) and so I had to move the things I had planned to do for that week to the next one. So, last week I was catching up with all the lessons I had missed. Anyway, these are last weeks posts:
- On Tuesday, I published my first tag post, which was The Pastry Book Tag. And yes, it’s just as delicious as it sounds, so after reading my post, go on and write or film your own and then come back here and tell me all about it. Warning: Have a considerable food stash available. Believe me, by the end of this tag, you are going to need it.
- On Wednesday, I simply gave you an update of that day, because I was exhausted after my art class and I had to get up early on Thursday. But I did share my progress on the tiger I’m drawing, so that’s a plus, right?
- Unfortunately, while writing Thursday’s post,I fell asleep on my laptop. So I posted it on Friday. It was a review of Soulless by Gail Carriger.
- Friday’s official Blogmas 2015 post was a list of My Top
10 Favorite Christmas Songs. What are your favorite Christmas songs? Let me know at the post’s comment section.
- Lastly, on Saturday, I posted my review of The Magician’s Apprentice by Trudi Canavan. I urge you to read the review (it’s non-spoiler) and, if you find it interesting, then go on and read the book.
NEXT WEEK’S POSTS:
Though I’ll be travelling again next week, I believe I will be able to keep to my posting schedule…
- On Monday, I have another review planned. This time it’s going to be on Tybourn Way’s Me and the Marquis, which I won a few months ago on a Goodreads giveaway.
- On Tuesday, I’m planning to talk to you about my favorite Christmas time movies and stories.
- On Wednesday, I will be doing Top 5 Wednesday. This week’s theme is Favorite Retellings (fairytales, myths, literature, etc). It’s about time I got around to doing a Top 5 Wednesday post.
- On Thursday, I have another tag post planned. This time it will the Holly Jolly Holiday Tag.
- Friday is going to be review time again. As promised, I will be discussing another one of Trudi Canavan’s books, The Magician’s Guild.
- On Saturday, I will be sharing with you some Greek Christmas Traditions. And lastly…
- On Sunday, I’m planning to post some of the Christmas decorations in my house.
- This week I will travel to Larisa again. I’m hoping that this time we will be able to decide on a house. So that we will be able to move by the end of Christmas break, which in Greece ends on January the 7th.
- I have made even more progress on my drawing, which still needs A LOT of work. Here’s a photo of how it looks now:
- This week I started preparing for next year’s exams in the university. For those of you who don’t know, in Greece the semester’s exams are on the end of January, on the end of May and at the beginning of September.
I am currently reading Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. Which I have finally started and need to finish so that I can upload its review post on schedule.
I AM PLANNING TO READ:
Stargazer by Claudia Gray. Which was on my March TBR post 9 freaking months ago! This is ridiculous! I don’t care what happens. Not even if the book is set on fire while I’m holding it in my hands. I will read it and I will finish it within the month, because I’m sick and tired of seeing it on my currently reading shelf on Goodreads and in my TBR-List page here on my blog. I can do it. I will do it. I will make it happen! I’m a strong and independent wom… Okay that’s stolen from a movie and totally irrelevant.
So, that was this weeks Sunday post and that was my news. Now it’s your turn for you to tell me yours. What are you reading right now? Or, what are you planning to read? Which is that one book that you keep saying: “I will read this one next” and you never get to finish? Did you get any new books this week? Share with me any news you think I might find interesting in the comments below.