The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. This is your news post, so personalize it! Include as much as you want or as little. Be creative, it can be a vlog or just a showcase of your goodies. Link up once a week or once a month, you decide. Book haul can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books…share them!
Since the last Sunday Post I did was two weeks ago, this week I will be talking about them instead of just this past one.
LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS’ RECAP:
- On Sunday the 6th I published my previous Sunday Post.
- Unfortunately, I skipped that Monday’s scheduled Blogmas post (tsk, tsk)
- On Tuesday the 8th I shared with you My Favorite Christmas Stories and Christmas Movies.
- On Wednesday the 9th, I wrote about my Top 5 Favorite Retellings, which was that week’s Top 5 Wednesday topic.
- On Thursday, I did the Holly Jolly Holiday Tag, which was sooo much fun to write!
- After that, I went missing until this past Friday the 18th, when I posted my review of Me and the Marquis by Tybourn Way.
- On Saturday the 19th, I posted my review of Meditations Through Coloring, which is a coloring book………
- Also, on Saturday, I wrote a post about my redesigning of my Contact Me page, which now has a beautiful Contact Form. So, feel free to do so.
NEXT WEEK’S POSTS:
That was what happened on my blog in the past couple of weeks. For the Blogmas posts that I missed, I am planning to write and post them all in the few days that remain until the end of Blogmas 2015. Because these posts are many, however, I can’t tell you exactly what will go up when. I will just give you a list of all the remaining posts instead.
- Review: The Magicians’ Guild by Trudi Canavan
- The Joy of Christmas Book Tag
- Christmas Gift Guide for Bookworms
- My Top 5 Christmas Destinations
- Christmas Wish List
- Series Review: Breeds
- T5W: Series you Want to Start Next Year
- Grandma’s Chicken Crepes Recipe
- Christmas Day in my House
- The Sunday Post
My mother is planning to have some of her friends stay with us for Christmas. This means that they are going to take over my bedroom. So, my revenge was to leave the house altogether and go stay at my grandma’s that day.
Me and my best friend are going to start Russian. In fact the lessons will be completely free of charge. It’s only the very basics, but it’s better than nothing.
Today we traveled to Thessaloniki with my sister. We had a great time and I was able to buy a huge candle at a very reasonable price.
Last Thursday I visited an art exhibition by the artist who is teaching my art classes. It was so beautiful. I saw that he has posted some photos of it on Facebook. Here are just a few of them. The drawings are white pencil on black paper and there are also a few comic style paintings.
My own drawing is doing very well. I’m planning to share my progress with you probably sometime tomorrow. I hope to finish it during Christmas break.
So, that was my Sunday Post, which is going up on Monday… Tell me your news in the comments below.