The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. This is your news post, so personalize it! Include as much as you want or as little. Be creative, it can be a vlog or just a showcase of your goodies. Link up once a week or once a month, you decide. Book haul can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books…share them!
LAST WEEK’S POSTS:
- On Sunday I posted that week’s Sunday Post, where I shared with you last week’s news.
- On Monday I posted my review & spoiler discussion of The Lady of the Loch by John C. Ryan.
- On Wednesday (very late on Tuesday really) I posted another review. this time it was a series review of the New Species series by Laurann Dohner.
- On Wednesday (this time it was actually Wednesday) I wrote about my Top 5 Books of the Year, which was this week’s Top 5 Wednesday topic.
- On Thursday, I published my December Wrap-Up and January TBR once again after all this time.
NEXT WEEK’S POSTS:
This week I will have to move around my scheduled posts a little bit, because of a few things that came up unexpectedly and will be taking over their places. So…
- On Monday I will be publishing two posts: Surprise Post#1 and Surprise Post#2. They are both things that I have just happened a couple of hours ago and I am so excited about them that I’m jumping up and down in glee.
- On Tuesday I will be participating in Top 10 Tuesday for the first time. This week’s theme is Top 10 Resolutions I Have for 2016. Me and lists don’t go very well together, but it’s a good way to keep me blogging as much as possible.
- On Wednesday I will be writing about my favorite fandoms, which is this week’s Top 5 Wednesday’s topic.
- On Thursday, I will be reviewing a book, now which book it will be depends on how busy I’m going to be the previous days.
- On Friday, I will be reviewing The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend by Katarina Bivald.
- For Saturday I have scheduled to publish a discussion post about something that has been bothering me for the last few days.
- And lastly on Sunday I will be posting next week’s Sunday Post.
If you haven’t noticed it yet, it’s okay, you can notice it now. This week I have been working on organizing my blog a bit better. I have done quite a few changes. I have created an About Me page, which I am still working on. When I am finished with it, it will contain some basic information about me that I will have to update once in a while. But, oh, how I don’t want to bother with this page!
Furthermore, I have created three more pages, on which I have divided my Reviews in Reviews by Author, Reviews by Title, and Reviews by Genre. I know that the number of reviews I have on this blog is painfully small, but I figured that it would be better to try and attempt organizing them like that now that they are so few instead of waiting, because it would be easier and a lot less time-consuming. I’m not saying that it didn’t take me a lot of time to finish them, because it did. Still the time was much less than it would have been otherwise.
Lastly, I created one more page this week. I know, I know… that’s a lot of pages. Anyway, this one has some of my Goals for 2016. This is something I’ve seen in a few blogs I’ve visited recently and I thought it was a great idea. So, here you are…
These were the changes I made this week on my blog. About the changes I miserably failed at making… weeeell, I failed to add actual stars for the star ratings in my reviews. On the bright side, I didn’t fail because I’m an idiot that doesn’t know more than the most basic things about blogging. I failed because my blog is not on the Professional Plan on WordPress. Apparently, I can’t add my stars because I don’t have $299 to spare. 😦
Let’s just forget the disappointments though and move on to more exciting news. This week I was tagged for the first time! Emily from Embuhlee Liest tagged me in the New Year’s Resolutions Book Tag that she and Shivii from Brown Eyed Musings created. I’m still grinning like a fool and, of course, I’ve already published my post. Thanks so much for tagging me!
What exciting news do you have to share with me this week? What are you currently reading? Which post did you like most this week? And which post will you be looking forward to reading next week? Do you like my blog’s new look? Do you think there is still something that needs to change? Do you have $299 to spare so that I can add star ratings in my reviews? (Just kidding, but do you?) Tell me all about it in the comments below…