The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. This is your news post, so personalize it! Include as much as you want or as little. Be creative, it can be a vlog or just a showcase of your goodies. Link up once a week or once a month, you decide. Book haul can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books…share them!
Another week has passed and it is once again time for my Sunday post. Since this week I was a very bad girl and didn’t post anything I decided to talk a bit about my older posts.
OLDER POSTS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN:
- My last Sunday Post was on January 4th (a Monday!), which very close to the beginning of my isolation for my finals.
- On the same day I posted about my nomination for the Liebster Award by Lindsay from the Untamed Shrews. Thank you again Lindsay!
- Next, again on the 4th of January, I created a book challenge. To be exact, I created the Read the Globe Challenge. It’s a very fun challenge in my opinion so go on and check it out.
- On January the 5th I wrote my first Top 10 Tuesday post about my New Year’s Resolutions.
- On February the 17th I posted my Winter & Birthday Book Haul. Since I didn’t get very many books as gifts for my birthday, I decided to just add them to the rest of the books.
- On the 18th I published my Keep It Fresh Award post. I was once again nominated, this time by Embuhlee Liest, whom I thank from the bottom of my heart!
- Lastly, on the same day I asked you for your input in something related to this blog, so if you could please give it to me, it would mean a lot.
But there’s a new week to be excited about. So, what’s up on this blog for next week?
NEXT WEEK’S POSTS:
- On Monday I’m going to post my February Wrap Up & March TBR.
- On Tuesday I will finally post my review on The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend by Katarina Bivald.
- On Wednesday I will be posting about my meeting with the author Dimitris Stefanakis.
- On Friday I will finally post my review on The Magicians’ Guild and…
- On Sunday, of course, is Sunday Post day.
Today it’s one year since I published my first post on this blog. I’ve come a long way since then I think. I definitely feel more confident voicing my opinions than I did before. And I do believe that my use of the English language has improved quite a bit.
I would really like to thank all the people who have followed my blog and liked my posts or commented on them and generally all of the people that have read my posts.
In order to get some feedback from you and also learn a few more things about you I have just created a survey. So please, do go on and complete it. It would help me a lot.
- I actually did well on my exams, yay!
- I’m on Bloglovin’ so you can now follow me there.
- I just created a Facebook page for my blog, where I will be posting not only about the blog, but also about the Read the Globe Challenge.
BOOKS I BOUGHT:
Last night I bought Πώς η Λογοτεχνία Αλλάζει τη Ζωή Σου at the book signing, which I will be talking about in tomorrow’s post.
I am currently reading The Art of War by Sun Tzu. I was going to read Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami, but I decided that I wanted to read this one instead so that I can complete both February’s Read the Globe Challenge and a part of my Book Riot Read Harder Challenge. And it is a really good book. I will tell you more about it when I finish it.
Now tell me…
What are your news this week? Have you bought any books? What books are you reading?